Beginning October 1, donations may be dropped off at our Willard Rd entrance Wednesday thru Friday, 11-3 and Saturday, 10-1.Because we want to ensure the safety of our volunteers, donors, and customers, contactless drop-off is required of all donors.
- Contactless drop-off is required of all donors. Please bring help if you need assistance unloading your donations. Our volunteers will be practicing social distancing and will not be available to help.
- Donations will now be brought in to the building if space is available. Please follow instructions on signage when you arrive to get instructions where to place your items. Your assistance bringing your donations in to the store helps save the backs of our volunteers so we thank you in advance for your assistance. We are operating with a very limited staff so please keep that in mind when you arrive.
- We will still be using the trailer for some donations. Please refer to instructions on signage when you arrive. Donors should place their larger, heavier, more stable items on the bottom and then stack above. Please, please, please take your items to the back of the trailer so that there will be room for others that come after you.
- Please do not touch other items that have already been placed in the trailer.
- Donations will not be accepted at the front door.
- Donations will be left untouched for 24-48 hours and then sanitized before being put on the floor.
- Please keep in mind our “do not take” items and not take up precious space with items that we will have to dispose of by our limited number of volunteers.
These are the items we accept:
- Small electronics
- Coffee/end tables/buffets
- Garden items
- Clean upholstered furniture (no rips, smells, mildew or pet hair)
- Small Kitchen appliances
- Current title books
- Seasonal clothing
These are the items we cannot accept:
- Mattresses/box springs/beds
- VHS tapes/cassettes/DVD, books or games with M,X,R rating or explicit pictures
- Old format TVs, computers/printers or out of date electronics
- Large items such as home entertainment centers/wardrobes and china hutches
- Large exercise equipment
- Large appliances
- Items that are torn, dirty, covered with animal hair, mildewed or have a smoky/musty smell
- Office furniture like large desks and file cabinets
Please do not leave the items listed above, relieving us of the burden of having to dispose of them. We only accept items we have a market and floor space for.
Bring donations to the rear entrance
…off of Willard Road and W. Broad Street:
West End Thrift Store
7219 W. Broad Street
Henrico, Va. 23294
Donation Hours:Wed- Fri, 11-3, Saturday; 10am-1pm